Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Anyone care to hazard a guess as to what this is?
(1) An example of that 1970's trend that was going to revolutionize the entire Christian religion. The roller-disco chapel.
(2) What the Ordained BarbieTM Church Set looks like(only $49.95).
(3) Matthew Fox's rumpus room.
(4) The place where the first openly-homosexual bishop in the Episcopal Church was to be consecrated until Gene Robinson had the good taste to take one look at it and forcefully tell Presiding Bishop Frank Griswold, "Are you people insane?! Frank, I refuse to be photographed in front of that monstrosity, never mind consecrated there!"
(5) The sanctuary where the ceremony of the beatification of John Newman will be performed in Britain.
Posted by Christopher Johnson at 8:48 PM
Sunday, August 29, 2010
(1) Nice to see Bishop Q*Bert back in town again.
(2) You won one of these if you made it through four levels of Pole Position.
(3) Bald Bull wore this in Punch-Out!! If you hit him anywhere on it, he was knocked out instantly. Saved me more than a few times, let me tell you.
(4) When you saw this in Xevious and destroyed the pink ghost, you automatically moved to the next level and receieved an extra life.
(5) Any time a frog crossed this in Frogger, he couldn't be harmed.
Posted by Christopher Johnson at 4:03 PM
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Posted by Christopher Johnson at 3:10 PM
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Posted by Christopher Johnson at 4:43 PM
Saturday, August 7, 2010
[Yeah, I get it. Let's see. Does her crozier come with a fold-out saw, pair of scissors, can opener, bottle opener, file, Philips screwdriver, reamer, pliers and corkscrew? Does it have little slots for the tweezers and the toothpick? Really, Chris? You came all the way back here to make that joke? - Ed.]
Okay, so maybe it wasn't that great.
[It wasn't even a little bit great - Ed.]
Hey, Albert Pujols hits doubles sometimes.
Posted by Christopher Johnson at 6:09 PM
Sunday, August 1, 2010
But mark this down. Wear something like this during my funeral and I'll either haunt you, if that's possible, or give you really intense nightmares for the rest of your days on this plane of existence.
Are we clear? Good.
Posted by Christopher Johnson at 5:13 PM